Eligibility to Use the Website
You hereby represent and warrant that, and you will use our website only if, at the time of use, you: (i) are 18 years of age or older; and (ii) can lawfully enter into and form contracts in accordance with applicable local laws.
Use of Our Website
The website is only intended for access and use by users located within Ontario, Canada. If you access our website from another jurisdiction, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
Access and use of our website may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. Clinico is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from such problems, or from the unavailability of our website for any reason.
Notwithstanding anything else contained herein, we reserve the right to refuse to provide access to our website to anyone at any time for any reason, without any notice or liability.
Trademark and Copyright Information
Our website contains content including, but not limited to, all text, audio, images and other materials or elements (collectively the “Content”). Content displayed on or through our website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of our website or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing our website or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of Clinico.
You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy content from our website without the express written consent of Clinico, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on our website. For greater certainty, (i) the use of the Content on any other website, including by linking or framing, or the mirroring of the Content on any other server, is prohibited without Clinico’s prior written approval.
You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in our website. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of our website.
Information Disclaimer, No Recommendation
Part of the purpose of this website is to connect you with health care providers. You should not act or rely on any Content without first seeking the advice of appropriate health care providers.
The Content on this website is provided solely for informational purposes. That Content is not medical advice and does not replace consultations with a qualified health care provider. Reliance on any information provided by Clinico appearing on or provided in relation to the Website (including Content) is solely at your own risk.
We respect your right to privacy. All information that we may collect via our website is subject to our privacy statement, which is accessible at: www.clinico.ca/privacy.
To the extent that our website permits you to post, email, or otherwise make available content, you agree not to post, email or otherwise make available content that:
- is unlawful;
- includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Clinico employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic;
- harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or a group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation, or that includes links to commercial services or websites;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupts the normal use of our website with an excessive amount of content, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use our website; or
- employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through our website.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss, damage, and additional costs that may be incurred by you, Clinico or any other person as a result of your submission of any information on or through our website.
As a registered user, you agree to maintain and promptly update your registration data as necessary to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You will be responsible for any and all loss, damage, or additional costs that we and/or our service providers, other users and other persons may incur as a result of (i) your submission of any false, incorrect or incomplete information or your failure to update your registration or other information that you submit via our website.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password, and that you (and not us) will be responsible for any loss resulting from any unauthorized use of your account or access to your content – including (without limitation) losses by other users. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
Disclaimer Regarding Third Party Content
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
OUR WEBSITE (INCLUDING ITS CONTENT) IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Clinico does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content. Clinico and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, agents and service providers, shall not be liable for any (i) direct damages in excess of CDN$100; or (ii) special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of the Content or our website. As noted above, Clinico may make changes to our website at any time without notice. However, Clinico makes no commitment to update the information contained herein.
Last revised: February 6, 2020